Our customers leveraging email append service uses your customers names and postal addresses to quickly find their email.
You would experience a radical reduction in cost and increase in sales by marketing to your current customers through email. We maximize the accuracy and quantity of email addresses you’ll receive by using a clean database of 500,000,000 unique opt-in consumer records in combination with industry leading technology.
- Email open rates of 20% to 40% with over 95% deliver ability
- 100% Opt-in – All emails are permission-based and CAN-SPAM compliant
- High match rates – 20% on average!
- You get accurately matched email addresses, all verified by our append service.
- Receive your match report within 48 hours!
The Way Our Consumer Email Append Works
We work with most data formats, and your information will always be protected within our secure system environment. Duplicate records are remove and apply standard postal address hygiene including CASS.
We create and send a customized permission request message that will direct your customer to a website with your logo. There, your customer can either opt-out of future email messages from you, update their contact information, or provide an alternate contact.
- All undeliverables matches are omitted and opt-out responders are flagged. A final file containing deliverable matches is returned to you.
The Way Our Business Email Append Works
- Your customer file, including company name, will be received and standardized. We’ll remove duplicate records and apply standard address hygiene including CASS. We work with most data formats, and your information will always be protected within our secure system environment.
- We locate the domain used for email by your contact’s company. The naming convention for that domain is determined by consulting our database of 90 million unique email addresses. The contact’s email address is then derived by following the pattern for the domain.
- We create and send a customized permission request message that will direct your customer to a web site with your logo. There, your customer can either opt-out of future email messages from you, update their contact information, or provide an alternate contact. If our first derivative of the contact’s email address is unsuccessful, we will attempt other possible nicknames or other common naming conventions. If the address remains undeliverable, it is discarded.
- All undeliverable matches are omitted, and people who unsubscribed are flagged. A final file containing only deliverable matches is returned to you. The whole process takes about 2 to 6 weeks, depending on the size and complexity of the file.